By Admin | April 29, 2023

Attention to companies!

If there are any changes in your company’s address, you must inform LHDN using Form CP600B. If LHDN does not have the latest details in their records, you will miss out on any letters and notifications from LHDN. In that case, there might be penalties issued that you are not aware of.

If you would like to know more, please contact us at:



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *