By Admin | October 30, 2021
What is KerjayaGig Programme?
It is an expansion of scope of hiring incentives under PenjanaKerjaya 3.0 via preparing of working opportunities for gig or temporary jobs until job applicants get the full-time jobs up to 6 months.
Economy Gig workers are self-employed individuals who carry out jobs through service provider platforms via digital application to get salary.
For example: Grabcar, Foodpanda, Lalamove, et cetera.
How much can you get?
- RM 600 for workers being offered to carry out gig or temporary jobs for 6 months
- RM 200 for those employers, service providers, platforms or organizations registered with SOCSO who offer temporary or gig jobs to the workers
Are you eligible to apply?
You may refer to the slide above for the eligibilities for application.
What are the other conditions to be fulfilled?
You must submit working evidence by uploading Gig Activity Log through application system, penjanakerjaya.perkeso.gov.my for the payment of incentives the following month.
Besides, you must also inform SOCSO if you receive any full-time job offers within 24 hours and if you fail to do so, total payment received will be claimed back by SOCSO.
When can you start to apply?
You can start to apply from 1st April 2021 until 31st December 2021.
If you require further information, you may:
- visit www.perkeso.gov.my or www.myfuturejobs.gov.my
- call 03-80915300 / 1-300-22-8000
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org